- The Executive MBA-UPV is designed dividing the main areas of knowledge demanded by the current business environment, such as Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy, Innovation and IT, Marketing and Sales or HHRR Management and Skills.
- A Business English course completes the bilingual part of the master. On it, the students will be able to obtain the Business English Certificate of Cambridge.
- In order to obtain the Master Certificate, the students must do the final Thesis based on a real case. This final Thesis will be supervised by two tutors: a professor from the Master and an expert on the entrepreneurship world.
MARKETING & SALES
HUMAN MANAGEMENT & SKILLS
The Executive MBA UPV program is based on 65 ECTS* divided in 15 months:
- First year: From September to July (11 months)
- Second year: From September to December (4 months)
The courses will be every Friday from 16 to 21 and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 14.
*An ECTS is the same as 25 hours of the student work, divided in 10 hours in class (theoretical and practical sessions) and 15 hours of work at home.